- What is Online Giving? Online Giving is so much more than just online! Our giving tools provide the ability to donate on our website! After creating an account, you’re able to give a donation or schedule a series of donations directly from your checking account or by using your debit or credit card. You can even pay towards specific line items as available - check it out!
- Online Giving Guide
Our text to give number is 270-456-0022.
Make sure to create a new contact in your phone Ex: FBC Give
- Step 1: text the word GIVE to the number 270-456-0022.
- If it’s your first time, you’ll be prompted to click a link directing you to the online giving page to complete a one-time registration.
- Click "SIGN IN"
- Then click "REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT" at the bottom of the page.
- Complete contact information then click "REGISTER."
- You will be texted a secure pin. Enter the secure PIN.
- Select the fund, enter the donation amount and payment information before completing your gift.
- Click "SAVE PAYMENT" to keep your payment information securely saved for future gifts.
- To text a donation after the one-time registration, you can give immediately without having to re-enter any of your information.
- Simply text the desired amount Ex: 250 = $250.00 which will go directly to your tithe.