- 9am, First Cafe | Narthex | Coffee and light breakfast
- 9:30am, Sunday School/Bible Study
Prayer Meeting, 6:00pm
Tune In.... Hear our services live on 96.5 FM or on 1480 AM.
Do you have something that needs to be added? Would you like an up to date copy?
Share Your Story....
To here the following testimonies, click the links:
Detailed Testimony Template to Share Your Story:
1.What my life was like before Christ
•What common circumstances would an unbeliever identify with?
• What were your attitudes that an unbeliever would identify with?
• What was most important to you?
• What substitute for God did you use to find meaning in your life?
2.How I realized that I needed Christ
• What significant steps led up to your conversion?
• What needs, hurts, or problems made you dissatisfied with the way you were living without God?
• How did God get your attention?
• What motivated you?
3. How I committed my life to Christ
• What specifically did you do?
• Where did it happen?
• What did you say in your prayer?
• Be specific
4. The difference it has made in my life
•What benefits have you experienced or felt?
•What problems have been resolved?
•How has Jesus helped you change for the better?
•How has it helped your relationships?
• Give a current example
Bible verses you can share:
Romans 3:23; 5:8; 6:23; 10:9-10,
First Baptist Church Christian Life Center
1603 S Main Street
Hopkinsville, KY 42240
- Mon, Nov. 23: 9:30 am- 12pm
Holiday Schedule of Events
This is a tentative schedule of events. Details can change.
Sunday, November 29 | 1st Sunday of Advent: HOPE
Week of Prayer for International Missions | Mission Study to Indonesia & Lottie Moon Emphasis and Offering
- Emphasis: November 29-December 6
- FBC Lottie Moon Offering Goal, $22,000, received December 6
- Study, November 29 @ 5pm: Indonesia: Tropical paradise or islands of lostness? Many of our missionaries (600-800) are coming off the mission fields due to lack of funding. Watch for details about this fun night of fellowship and learning!
Lottie Moon Post Office (soon)
Share Christmas cards with your church family and what you would give to postage will go to the Lottie Moon Offering goal of $22,000.
Saturday, December 5
Missions and Outreach Churchwide Project:
Parade, Hot Chocolate & Cookies @10am - Please plan to help give out hot chocolate at the Christmas parade under the canopy.
Sunday, December 6 | 2nd Sunday of Advent: Peace
Kid’s Event: Breakfast in Bethlehem
Watch for details. Light breakfast, craft and Christmas story!
Sunday, December 13 | 3rd Sunday of Advent: Love
Christmas Musical: LIGHT Out of the Darkness
with Christmas Gift for Christ
Sunday, December 13, is First Baptist Church’s Annual Christmas Musical presented by the Music Ministry of FBC with our Annual Christmas Gift for Christ.
Family Night @ Christmas: Sunday, December 13 @ 6pm, Sanctuary: What a great time to invite Family and Friends! Join as members of our church share their Christmas related talents through music, drama, etc.Contact Emory Riley, 270-886-1216 or email by Wed., Dec. 9 if you are interested in participating.
Sunday, December 20 | 4th Sunday of Advent: Joy
“Joy of Christmas” | 5pm, Fellowship Hall: Meet for hot chocolate and cookies and then go in teams to sing carols and take a gift to our homebound and assisted living members. What a JOY it is to see the smiles on their face?
Thursday, December 24
Christmas Eve Service | Sanctuary, 5pm - Join us for a candlelight service, reading the Christmas Story and singing Christmas Hymns.